- Is Creatine Vegan?Is Creatine Vegan? For those vegans looking to gain an edge in sport and fitness, you may have come across the popular legal supplement, Creatine. Creatine is only obtained from meat. This leads a vegan, naturally, to question whether or not this supplement is in fact vegan. The answer to this question is simple, most … Continue reading Is Creatine Vegan?
- Improve your pumps with Arginine!Improve your pumps with Arginine! Everyone who lift weights cannot help but admit that getting a ‘pump’ in the gym is part of the reason they are in the gym in the first place. There are actually a variety of legal supplements you can take to get a ‘sick pump’ and here is one of … Continue reading Improve your pumps with Arginine!
- Natural Fat burner: Citrus aurantiumNatural Fat burner: Citrus aurantium Most people who have ever tried a fat burner would have, unknowingly, consumed Citrus Aurantium (CA). It is not the main ingredient of most fat loss supplements but let us delve into why it is thought to be a fat burner. As stated in the name, CA is a small … Continue reading Natural Fat burner: Citrus aurantium
- Do BCAAs work?Do BCAAs work? BCAAs and creatine are steroid users go to when they are asked what they are using to get so muscular. We know that creatine has evidence behind them but how do BCAAs compare. Are they worth your time or money? Will they make you the next Arnold? If you are consuming enough … Continue reading Do BCAAs work?
- The best pre-workoutThe best pre-workout From C4 to Redcon total war, its safe to say that supplement companies have capitalised on everyone’s love for neurological stimulation. So, which pre-workout is the best? The answer to which pre-workout is best might disappoint you because the answer is caffeine. If it were not for caffeine, pre-workouts would not be … Continue reading The best pre-workout