- This is a second generation SARM.
- There is no conversion to oestrogen.
- Andarine when compared to testosterone is as anabolic on muscle tissue however has 30-40% fewer androgenicity (Discussed Above).
- In animal studies it significantly decreased total fat mass.
- It is more potent at preventing bone loss than DHT.
- Andarine minimally stimulates the prostate (thanks to its selectivity)
- Studies also report only modest inhibition of natural hormone production.
- Andarine has not been subject to full human clinical trials. *
- Anecdotally on forums it is noted that Andarine does produce noticeable strength and muscle gains as well as promotes fat loss.
- However, this drug has fallen out of favour due to its VISUAL DISTURBANCES
- It is also reported not to be as potent or refined as newer SARMs.
- As mentioned above it causes visual disturbances. Changes that occur include night blindness and/or a yellow tint to one’s vision. This does resolve after discontinuation of the drug.
- Andarine is mildly toxic to the liver (Liver function blood tests should be monitored)
- This drug is also likely to impact your good cholesterol (HDL).
- There is a dose dependent suppression of your natural testosterone.
- Post-cycle therapy may be necessary.
- It is taken orally (Via a tablet) once per day.
- When used for bodybuilding purposes, doses range from 25mg to 75mg once per day.
- It is possible to use in women with minimal virilization (Masculinization) but doses would have to be lower.
- Cycles should not exceed 8 weeks in duration.
- Do not start with the highest dose immediately, taper the dose up and gauge your side effects before choosing which dosage to use (E.g., start with 25mg and increase the dose by 10mg every 5 to 7 days until you get to a dose with which you are comfortable).